Mar 18, 2011

Handmade Pledge

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

I took the handmade pledge, join me?

One thing I love is browsing Etsy.com and getting lost in all of the amazing things people can create with their talents. For myself, this year more than ever before I have really embraced buying local or buying from smaller companies. It makes me feel good to support these hard workers. Here are some of my favorites I stumbled upon from Etsy.com lately:
Purchase on Etsy here.
I am a sucker for any paper made creations, I love paper and I am addicted to it like little girls are addicted to collecting stickers :)

Purchase on Etsy here.
I love these printable packages available for at-home printing for upcoming parties. These little details really have a way to quickly tie things together and make a party stand out.
Purchase on Etsy here.

I happen to have an upcoming birthday party on my mind, so that thought took over on my latest Etsy browse session. These are super cute!

Purchase on Etsy here.
I am not in the market for a new teapot but I do think it could be the perfect gift for a certain bride, the search is on!

Visit Etsy, support creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment