Apr 6, 2011

Christa's Truly Custom Wedding

The best thing about designing your own invitations is that the custom design can be translated into so many details of your wedding. When it is all pulled together, it really can make a powerful statement! One of the brides I've recently worked with takes the cake on this one!

I worked on designing an invitation that spoke to the couple's love for nature, outdoors and their wedding colors of brown and green. I pulled inspiration from a collection of things Christa, the bride, sent me that she loved. That is always so helpful to really discover what a bride is after is to see a collection of things that have inspired their wedding theme. In the end, we were all very in love with how this turned out. This design also happened to be one of the crowd favorites at the recent Tacoma Wedding Expo in March.

Here is Christa's invitation I designed along with a custom thank you card to match:

The backside of this invitation had the bark pattern printed across the entire backside with the hearts flowing through the pattern. A sweet little surprise for the recipient to enjoy.
Now this is where the bride really had fun with her custom design and I couldn't be more excited about it myself! Here are some pictures of how the theme of her invitation ran through her entire wedding. I hope this inspires you as you are thinking of your invitations. The possibilities can keep going and going!

Christa worked the design into programs, her cake and also an adorable guest book. Check out these pictures provided by Jeff Marsh Studios!

The cake is by Kelli's Creations



Love this. Congratulations Christa, enjoy your newlywed status!

Christa also took some time to share some very kind words about her experience working with me through this process and I am honored to share that with you:
(Click image to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment