Apr 7, 2011

Have you ever heard of the bouquet that will never die?

Through my love for paper, I present to you inspiring images of paper flowers and bouquets!

I admire the artists that created these bouquets. Yes, I called them artists, not crafters and for a reason! I get these craft spurts in me now and again and I once attempted making paper flowers. I was so excited about them, I went out and got all the recommended tools and was set to make a few paper flowers for my desk. Once I started, I couldn't wait to be done! It was so much harder than I guessed it would be. I ended up making 2 and decided that was plenty. I kept one and I gifted one to a friend with an explanation of just how hard I worked to create that one orange paper flower. It is still alive and in perfect bloom on her desk today!

The tissue paper flowers I created for my display at the Tacoma Wedding Expo were fun to make and not as tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment