May 19, 2011

Country Love

What do I love more than paper? Well, many things but one thing is Country. I have quite a few designs that have a bit of western flair popping through. Country is in my roots as a stationery designer since this western invitation earned me national recognition with Bridal Guide Magazine. Naturally, I was excited about the recent country fairy tale wedding of Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert joining the ranks of Faith & Tim. US Weekly's current issue has exclusive pictures of their beautiful, country style wedding. So adorable! I never get tired of seeing a bride and the bridal party in boots!
Photobucket
Here is one of my newest western invitation designs. What do you think?
Photobucket

Wedding Photo
Engagement Shot
Wood Heart Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment